Model XQ-2B Metallography specimen mounting press is suitable for the thermohardening
plastic pressing of the small metallography specimen which is not idiomorphic or hard to take.
After forming, it will be very easy to process the grinding, polishing of the specimen and it is also convenient to process measuring of metallographic structure under metallographic microscope。
The machine may work stably under the following working condition:
1。 The temperature of surrounding mediumcan not be less than 10 °C and more than 40 °C;
2. The relative humidity of air should be no more than 85% (20 °C);
3. There should be no obvious vibration source around;
4. There should be no current conducting dust, explosive and corrosive air.
1. Diameter of specimen: Ø22*15mm, Ø30*15mm, Ø45*18mm
2. Heater: 650W, 220V
3. Temperature adjusting range: 100-180 ºC
4。 Control power supply: 220V 50Hz。 The voltage fluctuation should be no more than 15%。
5. Dimensions: 34 * 27 * 40 cm
6. Net weight: 33Kg